Education science Collection
The Education science Collection aims to publish books across all relevant fields of research, including but not restricted to:
- Curriculum studies
- Educational administration and educational management
- Educational history
- Educational philosophy and theory of education
- Educational policy
- Educational technology
- Educational technology systems
- Learning and teaching
- Sociology of education
- Special education
- Teacher education
- Testing and evaluation
Type of Books
- Edited Book
- Conference Proceedings
- Reference works
Instructions for authors
Criteria for Submission
- Contributors can submit single or co-authored chapters/book;
- Length of manuscripts
Chapter contributions should not be more than 50 pages or 10,000 words.
There is no limitation for book contributor.
- Accepted File Formats: Microsoft Word or LaTeX.
- You can submit the manuscript online
or send electronic copies of your manuscripts to the email address below:
- Manuscripts need to be written in English
If your manuscripts are written in other languages, ISCI can provide translation service.
Marketing and promotion
To reach the greatest number and widest range of readers, ISCI apply an effective mix of marketing and promotion for published book