The Linguistics Collection aims to publish books that incorporate theories and methodologies from all traditions of linguistics and language study, including but not restricted to:
- Conversation analysis
- Critical discourse analysis
- Discourse analysis
- Ethnography of communication
- Functional grammar or text/corpus linguistics
- Gesture/sign/visual forms of communication
- Language ideology
- Language policy
- Language socialization
- Linguistic anthropology
- Literacy studies
- Narrative studies
- Social semiotics
Type of Books
- Edited Book
- Conference Proceedings
- Reference works
Instructions for authors
Criteria for Submission
- Contributors can submit single or co-authored chapters/book;
- Length of manuscripts
Chapter contributions should not be more than 50 pages or 10,000 words.
There is no limitation for book contributor.
- Accepted File Formats: Microsoft Word or LaTeX.
- You can submit the manuscript online
or send electronic copies of your manuscripts to the email address below:
- Manuscripts need to be written in English
If your manuscripts are written in other languages, ISCI can provide translation service.
Marketing and promotion
To reach the greatest number and widest range of readers, ISCI apply an effective mix of marketing and promotion for published book