The Anatomy Collection aims to publish books concerned with the study of the structure of organisms and their parts, which include but are not limited to:
- Cell biology and tissue architecture
- Comparative functional morphology
- Developmental biology
- Evolutionary developmental biology
- Evolutionary morphology
- Functional human anatomy
- Integrative vertebrate paleontology
- Methodological innovations in anatomical research
- Musculoskeletal system
- Neuroanatomy and neurodegeneration
- Significant advances in anatomical education
Type of Books
- Edited Book
- Conference Proceedings
- Reference works
Instructions for authors
Criteria for Submission
- Contributors can submit single or co-authored chapters/book;
- Length of manuscripts
Chapter contributions should not be more than 50 pages or 10,000 words.
There is no limitation for book contributor.
- Accepted File Formats: Microsoft Word or LaTeX.
- You can submit the manuscript online
or send electronic copies of your manuscripts to the email address below:
- Manuscripts need to be written in English
If your manuscripts are written in other languages, ISCI can provide translation service.
Marketing and promotion
To reach the greatest number and widest range of readers, ISCI apply an effective mix of marketing and promotion for published book