The main aim of Botany Collection is to provide botanists, researchers, scientists, scholars and academicians with a platform to publish their books and update the recent advances, which include but are not limited to:
- Ecology and molecular systematic
- Growth regulation
- Modelling of plant system
- Molecular cell biology and genetics
- Pathogen resistance
- Plant adaptation to the climate changes
- Population genetics
- Remote sensing for plant monitoring
- Signal transduction
- Stress physiology
- Water relations and gas exchange
Type of Books
- Edited Book
- Conference Proceedings
- Reference works
Instructions for authors
Criteria for Submission
- Contributors can submit single or co-authored chapters/book;
- Length of manuscripts
Chapter contributions should not be more than 50 pages or 10,000 words.
There is no limitation for book contributor.
- Accepted File Formats: Microsoft Word or LaTeX.
- You can submit the manuscript online
or send electronic copies of your manuscripts to the email address below:
- Manuscripts need to be written in English
If your manuscripts are written in other languages, ISCI can provide translation service.
Marketing and promotion
To reach the greatest number and widest range of readers, ISCI apply an effective mix of marketing and promotion for published book