The Ecology Collection aims to publish books using any ecological approach (including molecular techniques) , which include but are not limited to:
- Ecological genetics and evolution
- Ecosystems processes
- Interactions among individuals of the same or different species
- Landscape ecology
- Physiological responses of individual organisms to their biotic and abiotic environments
- The behavior of individuals and groups of organisms
- The organization of biological communities
- The structure and dynamics of populations
Type of Books
- Edited Book
- Conference Proceedings
- Reference works
Instructions for authors
Criteria for Submission
- Contributors can submit single or co-authored chapters/book;
- Length of manuscripts
Chapter contributions should not be more than 50 pages or 10,000 words.
There is no limitation for book contributor.
- Accepted File Formats: Microsoft Word or LaTeX.
- You can submit the manuscript online
or send electronic copies of your manuscripts to the email address below:
- Manuscripts need to be written in English
If your manuscripts are written in other languages, ISCI can provide translation service.
Marketing and promotion
To reach the greatest number and widest range of readers, ISCI apply an effective mix of marketing and promotion for published book