Environmental Sciences Collection
The Environmental Sciences Collection aims to publish books about environmental issues, which include but are not limited to:
- Aquatic environment
- Atmospheric environment
- Biomonitoring and biomarkers
- Emerging contaminants
- Environmental analysis and methods
- Environmental biology
- Environmental catalysis and nanomaterials
- Environmental chemistry
- Environmental health and toxicology
- Environmental microbiology
- Environmental nanotechnology
- Environmental remediation and management
- Terrestrial environment
Type of Books
- Edited Book
- Conference Proceedings
- Reference works
Instructions for authors
Criteria for Submission
- Contributors can submit single or co-authored chapters/book;
- Length of manuscripts
Chapter contributions should not be more than 50 pages or 10,000 words.
There is no limitation for book contributor.
- Accepted File Formats: Microsoft Word or LaTeX.
- You can submit the manuscript online
or send electronic copies of your manuscripts to the email address below:
- Manuscripts need to be written in English
If your manuscripts are written in other languages, ISCI can provide translation service.
Marketing and promotion
To reach the greatest number and widest range of readers, ISCI apply an effective mix of marketing and promotion for published book