The Dentistry Collection aims to publish books about the practice of dentistry at clinician, research, industry and policy-maker level, which include but are not limited to:
- CAD/CAM Fixed and Removable Prosthodontics
- Dental Biomaterials Science
- Dental Implantology
- Endodontology and Traumatology
- Medical Emergencies in Dentistry
- Operative Dentistry
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Oral Biology and Dental Diseases
- Oral Microbiology
- Pediatric Dentistry
- Prevention, Oral Epidemiology and Health
Type of Books
- Edited Book
- Conference Proceedings
- Reference works
Instructions for authors
Criteria for Submission
- Contributors can submit single or co-authored chapters/book;
- Length of manuscripts
Chapter contributions should not be more than 50 pages or 10,000 words.
There is no limitation for book contributor.
- Accepted File Formats: Microsoft Word or LaTeX.
- You can submit the manuscript online
or send electronic copies of your manuscripts to the email address below:
- Manuscripts need to be written in English
If your manuscripts are written in other languages, ISCI can provide translation service.
Marketing and promotion
To reach the greatest number and widest range of readers, ISCI apply an effective mix of marketing and promotion for published book