Food Science & Nutrition Collection
The Food Science & Nutrition Collection aims to publish books about:
- Food acceptability and dietary selection
- Food analysis
- Food chemistry
- Food engineering
- Food processing and technology
- Food quality and safety
- Healthy diets
- Nutrition and Disease Management
- Nutrition and food health
- Nutritional methodologies and behaviors
- Nutritional Policies
- Nutritional quality of novel foods
- Public health nutrition
Type of Books
- Edited Book
- Conference Proceedings
- Reference works
Instructions for authors
Criteria for Submission
- Contributors can submit single or co-authored chapters/book;
- Length of manuscripts
Chapter contributions should not be more than 50 pages or 10,000 words.
There is no limitation for book contributor.
- Accepted File Formats: Microsoft Word or LaTeX.
- You can submit the manuscript online
or send electronic copies of your manuscripts to the email address below:
- Manuscripts need to be written in English
If your manuscripts are written in other languages, ISCI can provide translation service.
Marketing and promotion
To reach the greatest number and widest range of readers, ISCI apply an effective mix of marketing and promotion for published book