Public Health Collection
The Public Health Collection aims to publish books on the epidemiology of disease and the understanding of all aspects of public health, which include but are not limited to:
- Applied Epidemiology
- Capacity in public health systems and workforce
- Evaluation of public health programmes or interventions
- Health promotion and disease prevention
- Health Protection including control of communicable diseases
- Health service effectiveness, management and re-design
- Need or impact assessments
- Public health governance, audit and quality
- Public health law and ethics
- Public health policy and comparisons
- Public health practice and impact
Type of Books
- Edited Book
- Conference Proceedings
- Reference works
Instructions for authors
Criteria for Submission
- Contributors can submit single or co-authored chapters/book;
- Length of manuscripts
Chapter contributions should not be more than 50 pages or 10,000 words.
There is no limitation for book contributor.
- Accepted File Formats: Microsoft Word or LaTeX.
- You can submit the manuscript online
or send electronic copies of your manuscripts to the email address below:
- Manuscripts need to be written in English
If your manuscripts are written in other languages, ISCI can provide translation service.
Marketing and promotion
To reach the greatest number and widest range of readers, ISCI apply an effective mix of marketing and promotion for published book