Computer Science Collection
The Computer Science Collection aim to provide researchers, professors and students with up-to-date books in a broad range of areas, and to facilitate the global exchange and review of research, ideas and expertise among individuals in the scientific community, which include but are not limited to:
- Artificial intelligence and pattern recognition
- Computer architecture and systems
- Computer graphics and multimedia
- Computer networks and distributed computing
- Data management and data mining
- Software systems
- Theory and algorithms
Type of Books
- Edited Book
- Conference Proceedings
- Reference works
Instructions for authors
Criteria for Submission
- Contributors can submit single or co-authored chapters/book;
- Length of manuscripts
Chapter contributions should not be more than 50 pages or 10,000 words.
There is no limitation for book contributor.
- Accepted File Formats: Microsoft Word or LaTeX.
- You can submit the manuscript online
or send electronic copies of your manuscripts to the email address below:
- Manuscripts need to be written in English
If your manuscripts are written in other languages, ISCI can provide translation service.
Marketing and promotion
To reach the greatest number and widest range of readers, ISCI apply an effective mix of marketing and promotion for published book