The Materials Collection provides a forum for publishing books which advance the in-depth understanding of the relationship between the structure, the properties or the functions of all kinds of materials, including but are not limited to:
- Bio-inspired, biomedical and biomolecular materials
- Catalytic and separation materials
- Computation, modelling and materials theory
- Design, synthesis, processing and characterization techniques
- Engineering and structural materials (metals, alloys, ceramics, composites)
- Magnetic materials
- Materials for electronics
- Materials for energy
- Nanoscale materials and processes
- Optical, photonic and optoelectronic materials
- Organic and soft materials (glasses, colloids, liquid crystals, polymers)
- Superconducting materials
- Surfaces and thin films
Type of Books
- Edited Book
- Conference Proceedings
- Reference works
Instructions for authors
Criteria for Submission
- Contributors can submit single or co-authored chapters/book;
- Length of manuscripts
Chapter contributions should not be more than 50 pages or 10,000 words.
There is no limitation for book contributor.
- Accepted File Formats: Microsoft Word or LaTeX.
- You can submit the manuscript online
or send electronic copies of your manuscripts to the email address below:
- Manuscripts need to be written in English
If your manuscripts are written in other languages, ISCI can provide translation service.
Marketing and promotion
To reach the greatest number and widest range of readers, ISCI apply an effective mix of marketing and promotion for published book