The Physics Collection provides a forum for publishing books on topics of physics, which include but are not limited to:
- Astrophysics and cosmology
- Atomic and molecular physics
- Chemical physics
- Condensed-matter physics
- Electronics and device physics
- Fluid dynamics
- High-energy and particle physics
- Information theory and computation
- Networks and complex systems
- Nuclear physics
- Optical physics and photonics
- Plasma physics
- Quantum physics and quantum technologies
- Soft condensed-matter physics
- Statistical physics, thermodynamics and nonlinear dynamics
Type of Books
- Edited Book
- Conference Proceedings
- Reference works
Instructions for authors
Criteria for Submission
- Contributors can submit single or co-authored chapters/book;
- Length of manuscripts
Chapter contributions should not be more than 50 pages or 10,000 words.
There is no limitation for book contributor.
- Accepted File Formats: Microsoft Word or LaTeX.
- You can submit the manuscript online
or send electronic copies of your manuscripts to the email address below:
- Manuscripts need to be written in English
If your manuscripts are written in other languages, ISCI can provide translation service.
Marketing and promotion
To reach the greatest number and widest range of readers, ISCI apply an effective mix of marketing and promotion for published book