Journal of Engineering & chemistry
This journal is to provide a broad range of high quality papers, covering all aspects of Engineering & Chemistry. It seeks on the one hand to present authoritative reviews of mature areas of the subject and on the other to provide accounts of rapidly developing new directions of research that have the potential to be major advances.
Aims and scope
Manuscripts submitted to Journal of Engineering & Chemistry should:
- contribute to existing research;
- be original, and not have been published previously;
- present findings clearly and concisely;
- state the potential engineering applications;
- make reference to the state-of-the-art
The subject areas covered by the journal are:
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Analytical chemistry, including new techniques and instrumentation
- Biochemistry and medicinal chemistry
- Inorganic chemistry, including main group, transition metal, and f-block compounds, as well as coordination, organometallic, and solid state chemistry
- Materials chemistry of hard and soft matter, from the nanoscale upwards
- Nuclear chemistry and radioactivity
- Organic chemistry, including synthesis, characterisation, and properties of organic compounds, as well as study of organic reactions and their mechanisms
- Physical chemistry and chemical physics
- Sustainable, green, and environmental chemistry
- Theoretical and computational chemistry
Criteria for Submission
- Contributors can submit single or co-authored manuscript;
- Main types of manuscripts: Article; Review; Communication; Commentary
- Length of manuscripts
contributions should not be more than 50 pages or 10,000 words with times new roman font style and 1.5 line spacing.
There is no limitation for contributor.
- Accepted File Formats: Microsoft Word or LaTeX.
- Submission for Contributions
You can submit the manuscript online
or send electronic copies of your manuscripts to the email address below:
The subject of your message: Manuscript title/author name
Indexing & Abstracting
ISCI is a highly trusted publisher in United Kingdom. Every new publication and every new edition of ISCI publication will be archived in the follow libraries:
- The British Library
- Bodleian Libraries of the University of Oxford
- Cambridge University Library
- National Library of Scotland
- Library of Trinity College, Dublin
Every new publication and every new edition of ISCI publication are also archived in the Library of Congress and the Copyright Office.
ISCI aims to have all of its publication covered by the Science Citation Index Expanded (SCIE), Engineering index (EI) and Scopus indexing systems. Some ‘life science’-related publications also aims to be covered by PubMed/MEDLINE and archived through PubMed Central (PMC).
The publishing fee depends on requirements of authors (such as in the traditional form or open access, e-publication or printed publication). For more information, authors can contact with ISCI
or send message to email@example.com