UK Cancer Surgery Society cancels 2020 Annual Conference at Millennium Mayfair Hotel due to COVID-19.
All the members can join us through Skype Conference on 21-22 March 2020.
21-22 March 2020
Millennium Mayfair Hotel
44 Grosvenor Square Mayfair
London W1K 2HP
Instruction for Authors
Conference Dates: 21-22 March 2020
Organization: ISCI Publishing
Conference Address: London, UK
Proceedings indexed by: ISCI Publishing
Manuscripts should be submitted through the email email@example.com. Manuscripts can be submitted until the deadline. All papers will be peer-reviewed. Accepted papers will be published in the book of conference proceeding and will be listed together on the conference website. Research articles, review articles as well as short communications are invited.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere. All manuscripts are thoroughly refereed through a single-blind peer-review process.
Please visit the Instructions for Authors before submitting a manuscript. Submitted papers should be well formatted and use good English.
Call for papers
For this conference, we invite authors to contribute research, evaluation, and development studies addressing the issues, successes and challenges faced in the Cancer and Surgery.
* Submission of papers: 18 March 2020
* Notification of acceptance: 20 March 2020
* Final version: 25 March 2020
Topics includes but are not limited to:
- Breast Cancer Surgery
- Prostate Cancer Surgery
- Colon Cancer Surgery
- Lung Cancer Surgery
- Pancreatic Cancer Surgery
- Thyroid Cancer Surgery
- Oesophageal Cancer Surgery
- Stomach Cancer Surgery
- Radiation Therapy
- Laser Surgery
- Surgical Oncology
- Bone Tumors
- Bladder Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Endocrine Tumors
- Endometrial Cancer
- Gastric Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Oncology
- Gynecologic Oncology
- Head and Neck Oncology
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Hepatopancreatobiliary Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Laproscopic Surgery
- Liver Cancer
- Melanoma and Skin Cance
- Robotic Surgery
- Thoracic Cancer
- Thoracic Surgical Oncology
- Urologic Oncology
- Softcover ISBN 978-1-78900-117-4
- Cancer and Surgery is a peer-reviewed open access publication monthly online by ISCI Publishing. The Royal Society, Portuguese Materials Society (SPM), Spanish Materials Society (SOCIEMAT) and Manufacturing Engineering Society (MES) are affiliated with Cancer and Surgery and their members receive a discount on the article processing charges.
- Open Access free for readers, with £1400 article processing charges (APC) paid by authors or their institutions.
- High Visibility: Citations available in PubMed, full-text archived in PubMed Central, DOAJ – Directory of Open Access Journals, CLOCKSS (Digital Archive), Google Scholar, ProQuest Central (ProQuest), WorldCat (OCLC).
- Rapid Publication: manuscripts are peer-reviewed and a first decision provided to authors approximately 14 days after submission; acceptance to publication is undertaken in 5 days (median values for papers published in this journal in the second half of 2019).
- Recognition of Reviewers: reviewers who provide timely, thorough peer-review reports receive vouchers entitling them to a discount on the APC of their next publication in any ISCI journal, in appreciation of the work done.
- This Publication will show on the official website of ISCI Publication.
- This Publication will show on Kindle, Amazon, KOBO, Tradebit, Smashwords.
- This publication will be deposited in The British Library, Cambridge University Library, Bodleian Libraries of the University of Oxford, National Library of Scotland, Library of Trinity College, Dublin.
The Cancer and Surgery accepts scientifically rigorous research, regardless of novelty. Cancer and Surgery’s broad scope provides a platform to publish primary research, including interdisciplinary and replication studies as well as negative results. This publication criteria are based on high ethical standards and the rigor of the methodology and conclusions reported.
We will also consider the following article types:
- Systematic reviews. We consider publishing systematic reviews only if the methods ensure the comprehensive and unbiased sampling of existing literature.
- Submissions describing methods, software, databases, or other tools. We consider submissions describing methods, software, databases, or other tools if they follow the appropriate reporting guidelines.
- Qualitative research. We consider publishing qualitative research only if it adheres to appropriate study design and reporting guidelines.
- Studies reporting negative results.
The Cancer and Surgery provides an advanced forum for scientific studies. It publishes research papers, reviews and communications. There is no restriction on the length of the papers. Electronic files and software regarding the full details of calculations or experimental procedures, if unable to be published in a normal way, can be deposited as supplementary electronic material.
- Bibliographic Information
- Title: Cancer and Surgery
- Copyright: JUNE 2020
- Publisher: ISCI PUBLISHING LTD.
- Copyright Holder: ISCI PUBLISHING LTD.