This conference is to be held at Ashburn Hotel. It has a reputation as one of the leading international scientific conferences in the field of Mathematics. The conference is designed to serve researchers, teachers, students, planners, administrators and others interested in research activities of developments in Mathematics. It offers opportunities for exchange of research results, experience and insights, and provides a forum for ongoing discussion between experts.
Instruction for Authors
Conference Dates: 2-3 April 2022
Organization: ISCI Publishing
Conference Address: London, UK
Proceedings indexed by: ISCI
Manuscripts should be submitted through the email email@example.com. Manuscripts can be submitted until the deadline. All papers will be peer-reviewed. Accepted papers will be published in the book of conference proceeding and will be listed together on the conference website. Research articles, review articles as well as short communications are invited.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere. All manuscripts are thoroughly refereed through a single-blind peer-review process.
Please visit the Instructions for Authors before submitting a manuscript. Submitted papers should be well formatted and use good English.
Call for papers
For this conference, we invite authors to contribute research articles or reviews that are hypothetical and theoretical in its nature and that provide exploratory insights in the field of Mathematics.
* Submission of papers: 25 March 2022
* Notification of acceptance: 30 March 2022
* Final version: 22 April 2022
Topics includes but are not limited to:
- algebraic geometry
analysis of PDEs
classical analysis and ODEs
history and overview
K-theory and homology
optimization and control
rings and algebras
mathematical and computational biology
STEM and mathematics education
The publishing fee is ￡1600 for authors. For more information, authors can contact the email addresses below firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Online ISBN 978-1-78900-133-4
- This Publication will show on the official website of ISCI Publication.
The International Conference of Mathematics accepts scientifically rigorous research, regardless of novelty. The International Conference of Mathematics’s broad scope provides a platform to publish primary research, including interdisciplinary and replication studies as well as negative results. This publication criteria are based on high ethical standards and the rigor of the methodology and conclusions reported.
We will also consider the following article types:
- Systematic reviews. We consider publishing systematic reviews only if the methods ensure the comprehensive and unbiased sampling of existing literature.
- Submissions describing methods, software, databases, or other tools. We consider submissions describing methods, software, databases, or other tools if they follow the appropriate reporting guidelines.
- Qualitative research. We consider publishing qualitative research only if it adheres to appropriate study design and reporting guidelines.
- Studies reporting negative results.
The International Conference of Mathematics provides an advanced forum for scientific studies. It publishes research papers, reviews and communications. There is no restriction on the length of the papers. Electronic files and software regarding the full details of calculations or experimental procedures, if unable to be published in a normal way, can be deposited as supplementary electronic material.
- Bibliographic Information
- Book Title: The International Conference of Mathematics
- Copyright: 2022
- Publisher: ISCI PUBLISHING LTD.
- Copyright Holder: ISCI PUBLISHING LTD.
- Edition Number: 1