14-16 September 2017
Millennium Mayfair Hotel
44 Grosvenor Square Mayfair
London W1K 2HP
We are delighted to announce that Michael Palin will give a talk at the Millennium Mayfair Hotel on the evening of Friday, 14 September 2017.
- New perspectives on UK Science and Technology development
- New perspectives on the management of innvonation
- New perspectives on the funding of innvonation
- Issues, variables, and controversies in assessment and outcome
- Supporting the next generation of clinicians and researchers
- Evidence in practice
- Neurological foundations
The 2017 conference will enable delegates to:
- Present and learn from the latest research developments and findings
- Explore issues relating to the nature of stuttering and / or cluttering and its treatment
- Develop knowledge and clinical skills for working with children and adults who stutter and / or clutter
- Advance research in the field of Science and Technology
- Consider ways to integrate research into clinical practice
- Support and encourage new researchers in the field
- Develop collaborations with researchers working in new idea
- Provide informal opportunities to meet and discuss ideas with leading experts in the field in a friendly environment
- Softcover ISBN 978-0-9956886-1-2
Aims and scope
Innovation and Future Technology accepts scientifically rigorous research, regardless of novelty. Innovation and Future Technology’s broad scope provides a platform to publish primary research, including interdisciplinary and replication studies as well as negative results. This publication criteria are based on high ethical standards and the rigor of the methodology and conclusions reported.
Innovation and Future Technology features reports of original research from all disciplines. By not excluding research on the basis of subject area, Innovation and Future Technology facilitates the discovery of connections between research whether within or between disciplines.
We will also consider the following article types:
- Systematic reviews. We consider publishing systematic reviews only if the methods ensure the comprehensive and unbiased sampling of existing literature.
- Submissions describing methods, software, databases, or other tools. We consider submissions describing methods, software, databases, or other tools if they follow the appropriate reporting guidelines.
- Qualitative research. We consider publishing qualitative research only if it adheres to appropriate study design and reporting guidelines.
- Studies reporting negative results.
Innovation and Future Technology provides an advanced forum for scientific studies. It publishes research papers, reviews and communications. There is no restriction on the length of the papers. Electronic files and software regarding the full details of calculations or experimental procedures, if unable to be published in a normal way, can be deposited as supplementary electronic material.
- Bibliographic Information
- Book Title: Innovation and Future Technology
- Copyright: 2017
- Publisher: ISCI PUBLISHING LTD.
- Copyright Holder: ISCI PUBLISHING LTD.
- Edition Number: 1
- Topics: science&technology, general