This conference is to be held at Millennium Mayfair Hotel.
Instruction for Authors
Conference Dates: 21-22 August 2018
Organization: ISCI Publishing
Conference Address: London, UK
Proceedings indexed by: ISCI
Manuscripts should be submitted through the email firstname.lastname@example.org. Manuscripts can be submitted until the deadline. All papers will be peer-reviewed. Accepted papers will be published in the book of conference proceeding and will be listed together on the conference website. Research articles, review articles as well as short communications are invited.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere. All manuscripts are thoroughly refereed through a single-blind peer-review process.
Please visit the Instructions for Authors before submitting a manuscript. Submitted papers should be well formatted and use good English.
Call for papers
For this conference, we invite authors to contribute research, evaluation, and development studies addressing the issues, successes and challenges faced in the Economic.
* Submission of papers: 18 August 2018
* Notification of acceptance: 20 August 2018
* Final version: 25 August 2018
Topics includes but are not limited to:
- Energy & environmental issues
Petroleum (upstream & downstream)
Energy & developing countries
Natural gas topics
Gasoline demand analysis
OPEC and oil markets
Alternative transportation fuels
Market power issues
Nuclear power issues
Emissions trading (SO2, CO2)
Carbon emissions reduction
- Softcover ISBN 978-1-78900-101-3
- This Publication will show on the official website of ISCI Publication.
The International Conference of Economist accepts scientifically rigorous research, regardless of novelty. The International Conference of Economist’s broad scope provides a platform to publish primary research, including interdisciplinary and replication studies as well as negative results. This publication criteria are based on high ethical standards and the rigor of the methodology and conclusions reported.
We will also consider the following article types:
- Systematic reviews. We consider publishing systematic reviews only if the methods ensure the comprehensive and unbiased sampling of existing literature.
- Submissions describing methods, software, databases, or other tools. We consider submissions describing methods, software, databases, or other tools if they follow the appropriate reporting guidelines.
- Qualitative research. We consider publishing qualitative research only if it adheres to appropriate study design and reporting guidelines.
- Studies reporting negative results.
The International Conference of Economist provides an advanced forum for scientific studies. It publishes research papers, reviews and communications. There is no restriction on the length of the papers. Electronic files and software regarding the full details of calculations or experimental procedures, if unable to be published in a normal way, can be deposited as supplementary electronic material.
- Bibliographic Information
- Book Title: The International Conference of Economist
- Copyright: 2018
- Publisher: ISCI PUBLISHING LTD.
- Copyright Holder: ISCI PUBLISHING LTD.
- Edition Number: 1