This conference is to be held at 58 Prince’s Gate, South Kensington, London. It offers opportunities for exchange of research results, experience and insights, and provides a forum for ongoing discussion between experts.
Instruction for Authors
Conference Dates: 10-11 September 2018
Organization: ISCI Publishing
Conference Address: London, UK
Proceedings indexed by: ISCI
Manuscripts should be submitted through the email firstname.lastname@example.org. Manuscripts can be submitted until the deadline. All papers will be peer-reviewed. Accepted papers will be published in the book of conference proceeding and will be listed together on the conference website. Research articles, review articles as well as short communications are invited.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere. All manuscripts are thoroughly refereed through a single-blind peer-review process.
Please visit the Instructions for Authors before submitting a manuscript. Submitted papers should be well formatted and use good English.
Call for papers
For this conference, we invite authors to contribute research, evaluation, and development studies addressing the issues, successes and challenges faced in the design, development, implementation and evaluation of educational media.
* Submission of papers: 1 September 2018
* Notification of acceptance: 5 September 2018
* Final version: 10 September 2018
Topics includes but are not limited to:
- Gene and cell therapies
Effects of the environment in human health
Artificial intelligence in health care
Smart wearable devices
Early disease diagnosis
The publishing fee is ￡1000 authors (such as one chapter or whole book, eBook or printed book). For more information, authors can contact the email addresses below
- Softcover ISBN 978-1-78900-102-0
- This Publication will show on the official website of ISCI Publication.
- This Publication will show on Kindle, Amazon, KOBO, Tradebit, Smashwords.
This International Conference accepts scientifically rigorous research, regardless of novelty. The International Conference of Medicine’s broad scope provides a platform to publish primary research, including interdisciplinary and replication studies as well as negative results. This publication criteria are based on high ethical standards and the rigor of the methodology and conclusions reported.
We will also consider the following article types:
- Systematic reviews. We consider publishing systematic reviews only if the methods ensure the comprehensive and unbiased sampling of existing literature.
- Submissions describing methods, software, databases, or other tools. We consider submissions describing methods, software, databases, or other tools if they follow the appropriate reporting guidelines.
- Qualitative research. We consider publishing qualitative research only if it adheres to appropriate study design and reporting guidelines.
- Studies reporting negative results.
The International Conference of Medicine provides an advanced forum for scientific studies. It publishes research papers, reviews and communications. There is no restriction on the length of the papers. Electronic files and software regarding the full details of calculations or experimental procedures, if unable to be published in a normal way, can be deposited as supplementary electronic material.
- Bibliographic Information
- Book Title: The International Conference of Medicine
- Copyright: 2018
- Publisher: ISCI PUBLISHING LTD.
- Copyright Holder: ISCI PUBLISHING LTD.
- Edition Number: 1