This conference is to be held at Millennium Mayfair Hotel. Authors submitting their research article to this conference are encouraged to deposit research data in a relevant data repository and cite and link to this data set in their article. If this is not possible, authors are encouraged to make a statement explaining why research data cannot be shared. Education must make changes to remain relevant in the fast-changing digital age. It offers opportunities for exchange of research results, experience and insights, and provides a forum for ongoing discussion between experts.
Instruction for Authors
Conference Dates: 6-9 December 2022
Organization: ISCI Publishing
Conference Address: London, UK
Proceedings indexed by: ISCI
Manuscripts should be submitted through the email email@example.com. Manuscripts can be submitted until the deadline. All papers will be peer-reviewed. Accepted papers will be published in the book of conference proceeding and will be listed together on the conference website. Research articles, review articles as well as short communications are invited.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere. All manuscripts are thoroughly refereed through a single-blind peer-review process.
Please visit the Instructions for Authors before submitting a manuscript. Submitted papers should be well formatted and use good English.
Call for papers
For this conference, we invite authors to contribute research, evaluation, and development studies addressing the issues, successes and challenges faced in the innovation and future technology.
* Submission of papers: 18 November 2022
* Notification of acceptance: 3 February 2023
* Final version: 3 March 2023
The Conference of Innovation and Future Technology, under the theme ‘Challenge and Change’, is to be held at Millennium Mayfair Hotel. It has a reputation as one of the leading international scientific conferences in the field of innovation and future technology. The conference brings together researchers, providing a showcase and forum for discussion and collegial debate about the most current and innovative research.
- Online ISBN 978-1-78900-136-5
- This Publication will show on the official website of ISCI Publication.
- This publication will be deposited in The British Library, Cambridge University Library, Bodleian Libraries of the University of Oxford, National Library of Scotland, Library of Trinity College, Dublin.
Aims and scope
The Conference of Innovation and Future Technology accepts scientifically rigorous research, regardless of novelty. The Conference of Innovation and Future Technology’s broad scope provides a platform to publish primary research, including interdisciplinary and replication studies as well as negative results. This publication criteria are based on high ethical standards and the rigor of the methodology and conclusions reported.
We will also consider the following article types:
- Systematic reviews. We consider publishing systematic reviews only if the methods ensure the comprehensive and unbiased sampling of existing literature.
- Submissions describing methods, software, databases, or other tools. We consider submissions describing methods, software, databases, or other tools if they follow the appropriate reporting guidelines.
- Qualitative research. We consider publishing qualitative research only if it adheres to appropriate study design and reporting guidelines.
- Studies reporting negative results.
The Conference of Innovation and Future Technology provides an advanced forum for scientific studies. It publishes research papers, reviews and communications. There is no restriction on the length of the papers. Electronic files and software regarding the full details of calculations or experimental procedures, if unable to be published in a normal way, can be deposited as supplementary electronic material.
The publishing fee is ￡2000 for authors. For more information, authors can contact the email addresses below firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bibliographic Information
- Book Title: The Conference of Innovation and Future Technology
- Copyright: 2023
- Publisher: ISCI PUBLISHING LTD.
- Copyright Holder: ISCI PUBLISHING LTD.
- Edition Number: 1
- Topics: science&technology, general