Atmospheric Science Collection
The Atmospheric Science Collection aims to publish books about the Earth’s atmosphere, its processes, the effects other systems have on the atmosphere, and the effects of the atmosphere on these other systems, which include but are not limited to:
- Air chemistry and air pollution
- Climate dynamics and variability
- Cloud microphysics and precipitation
- Remote sensing
- Satellite meteorology
- Severe weather and natural atmospheric hazards
- Weather systems and prediction
Type of Books
- Edited Book
- Conference Proceedings
- Reference works
Instructions for authors
Criteria for Submission
- Contributors can submit single or co-authored chapters/book;
- Length of manuscripts
Chapter contributions should not be more than 50 pages or 10,000 words.
There is no limitation for book contributor.
- Accepted File Formats: Microsoft Word or LaTeX.
- You can submit the manuscript online
or send electronic copies of your manuscripts to the email address below:
- Manuscripts need to be written in English
If your manuscripts are written in other languages, ISCI can provide translation service.
Marketing and promotion
To reach the greatest number and widest range of readers, ISCI apply an effective mix of marketing and promotion for published book