Ocean Sciences Collection
The Ocean Sciences Collection provides a medium for the publication of books in the field of ocean science and technology, which include but are not limited to:
- Biological oceanography/marine biology: plankton, benthic organisms, fish, ecology, taxonomy, molecular biology)
- Chemical oceanography/marine chemistry: Trace elements, Isotopes, Nutrients, Organic substances, Gases
- Geological oceanography/marine geology: geophysics, sedimentology, paleontology, paleogeopraphy, sediment dynamics
- Marine pollution: pollutants analysis and monitoring, fates of contaminants, aquatic toxicology, ecotoxicology
- Physical oceanography: waves, currents, air-sea interaction, ocean modeling, coastal processes, water masses
Type of Books
- Edited Book
- Conference Proceedings
- Reference works
Instructions for authors
Criteria for Submission
- Contributors can submit single or co-authored chapters/book;
- Length of manuscripts
Chapter contributions should not be more than 50 pages or 10,000 words.
There is no limitation for book contributor.
- Accepted File Formats: Microsoft Word or LaTeX.
- You can submit the manuscript online
or send electronic copies of your manuscripts to the email address below:
- Manuscripts need to be written in English
If your manuscripts are written in other languages, ISCI can provide translation service.
Marketing and promotion
To reach the greatest number and widest range of readers, ISCI apply an effective mix of marketing and promotion for published book